New Tools Coming Soon!

  • rodneysrailroadtools
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 12:47 AM
      Message from Rodneys Railroad Tools:

      I am working on some new tools for NTrak,Nscale and Zscale, the idea for these tools were emailed to me from your fellow model railroaders. Thanks for all your input, I will let you know when the tools are available.

      Cheers and Happy Modeling,

      Rodney
      Rodneys Railroad Tools
      http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 11:05 AM
        So....................what are these "Tools" that you are working on for Z-Scale?

        Do you have a description? Or a list?

        Are they available now?

        Is there a description/pictures/pricing on your website?

        Help us to spend our money with you . . . . . . ..>-)-

        Don

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 11:52 AM
          GO to the link in his signature and the info is there with pictures are there. http://www.rodneysrrtools.com
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Don Fedjur <donfedjur@...> wrote:

          > So....................what are these "Tools" that you are working on for Z-Scale?
          >
          > Do you have a description? Or a list?
          >
          > Are they available now?
          >
          > Is there a description/pictures/pricing on your website?
          >
          > Help us to spend our money with you . . . . . . ..>-)-
          >

          > Don

        • pray59_3
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2 12:16 PM
            I cannot see anything listed as "New" on Rodney's site.

            -Robert Ray
          • John Duino
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2 12:18 PM
              To quote the middle of his front page:

              COMING SOON!
              More NTrak Tools and Zscale Standards Gauge.

              I assume that means he is building a standards gauge for Z.
              (Easy to miss...I did the first two times I looked)