Re: [Z_Scale] AZL, Marklin, MTL, Micro-Track, Custom Z and more for sale

  • Thomas Scheuzger
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2011
      Any way to just post a photo gallery rather than requiring something to be downloaded just to see a slideshow?

      Tom

      On Feb 25, 2011, at 07:59 PM, Alex <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

      I am reducing my collection. I have too many items to make a list, so I am providing a link to an on-line photo folder (you might have to copy and paste the link). I will update the photos on a weekly basis. Please browse through the photos and let me know what you are interested in. Please contact me directly with your offer(s). I will be glad to provide additional photos and details.

      http://tinyurl.com/68eplyp

      Shipping will be by USPS for U.S. addresses. For all world-wide locations, shipping will be by Japan Post EMS.

      ThankZ!

      Alex

      techrepjapan @ hotmail.com

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2011
        The photo album is titled, "Alex's Z for sale".

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

        > Hello Tom,
        >
        > I apologize... I had no idea a download was required. I just created a new photo album here in this group. I hope that helps.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > Alex
      • Thomas Scheuzger
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
          Great - thanks!

          On Feb 25, 2011, at 10:32 PM, Alex <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

          The photo album is titled, "Alex's Z for sale".

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <techrepjapan@...> wrote:

          > Hello Tom,
          >
          > I apologize... I had no idea a download was required. I just created a new photo album here in this group. I hope that helps.
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > Alex

        • MG
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 26, 2011
            Alex,

            I am interested in 3 items, 82585, 8917, and 8940.

            Manfred