Réf.: [Z_Scale] AZL RDCs

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
      Very easy if you consider 200 not beeing too far from 220: in that case you just have to purchase an Hasegawa model kit of a narrow body airliner, let's say a DC9, you keep its low bypass ratio JT9D turbofans. Afterwards you find a correctly sized Excalibur or Starwars warrior figure, you keep its helmet and the problem is over. <Laugh>
      Dom

      Le sam. 05 févr 2011 19:14 CET, mark2playz a écrit :

      >So, out of curiousity, who is planning to add the jet engine to their RDC?
      >
      >Mark

    • mark2playz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2011
        Dom,
        Actually, the NYC did attach a jet engine to an RDC in the 60s which held the rail speed record: http://public.fotki.com/modlra/whimsical_stuff/jetpoweredbuddrdc2.html

        I was thinking of the 1:200 scale as a source of the engine but it needs to be older than a DC9.

        Mark