Re: [Z_Scale] AZL releases 3564 gondolas, new freight cars!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
      Dave,

      Already done. I have one of the DTTXs in the drawer for you.

      Best
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • davidamiller57@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2011
        Thank you Rob, Having looked at the pictures, can I change my WP Budd to
        a CP one if there are any left?
        Dave M