Re: [Z_Scale] February Micro-Trains Releases

  • Zane H. Healy
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
      Definitely helps. Now I have to decide if I need 1 or 2 RDC's
      (technically I need 2). I assume there won't be any problem running
      them as a pair?

      There won't be any unpowered units will there? One powered and one
      unpowered would be the perfect solution for what I need.

      Zane

      At 6:17 AM -0800 2/1/11, Loren Snyder wrote:
      >Thanks Rob,
      >
      >See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
      >rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
      >With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
      >t make it to your 20 any time soon?
      >
      >Loren

      | healyzh@... | OpenVMS Enthusiast |
      | | Photographer |
      | My flickr Photostream |
      | http://www.flickr.com/photos/33848088@N03/ |
    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
        No.............I just like to know the real deal, read actual number, selling prices.

        So I am realistically guessing that inew RDC's will sell for; $140.00? Maybe as high as; $150.00

        Don

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
          I will take one to

          Thanks
          Henri
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
            guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

            get
            them now as they won't be around for long.
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, HSeynaeve@... wrote:

            > I will take one to
            >
            > Thanks
            > Henri
            > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • David Epling
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
              Loren,

              Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?

              From: Don Fedjur
              Date: 1/31/2011 7:57:50 PM
              To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

              RDC Prices?

              Come out come out where ever you are.............

            • Alan Cox
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:00:52 -0000
                "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

                > guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them.

                Aww - and I thought Santa was a regular reader 8)
              • Loren Snyder
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                  Yes Dave,
                  I have your request so noted.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 3, 2011
                    Cool, thanks Loren.

                    Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?