Re: February Micro-Trains Releases

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
      Don. I sent you an email with a quote, but you probably didn't read it. to busy.
      MSRP will be under $200.00.

      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • Zane H. Healy
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
        Definitely helps. Now I have to decide if I need 1 or 2 RDC's
        (technically I need 2). I assume there won't be any problem running
        them as a pair?

        There won't be any unpowered units will there? One powered and one
        unpowered would be the perfect solution for what I need.

        Zane

        At 6:17 AM -0800 2/1/11, Loren Snyder wrote:
        >Thanks Rob,
        >
        >See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
        >rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
        >With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
        >t make it to your 20 any time soon?
        >
        >Loren

        | healyzh@... | OpenVMS Enthusiast |
        | | Photographer |
        | My flickr Photostream |
        | http://www.flickr.com/photos/33848088@N03/ |
      • Don Fedjur
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
          No.............I just like to know the real deal, read actual number, selling prices.

          So I am realistically guessing that inew RDC's will sell for; $140.00? Maybe as high as; $150.00

          Don

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
            I will take one to

            Thanks
            Henri
            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
              guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

              get
              them now as they won't be around for long.
              --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, HSeynaeve@... wrote:

              > I will take one to
              >
              > Thanks
              > Henri
              > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

            • David Epling
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                Loren,

                Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?

                From: Don Fedjur
                Date: 1/31/2011 7:57:50 PM
                To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

                RDC Prices?

                Come out come out where ever you are.............

              • Alan Cox
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                  On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:00:52 -0000
                  "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

                  > guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them.

                  Aww - and I thought Santa was a regular reader 8)
                • Loren Snyder
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                    Yes Dave,
                    I have your request so noted.

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 3, 2011
                      Cool, thanks Loren.

                      Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?