Re: [Z_Scale] February Micro-Trains Releases

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hey guys, send me blank checks. I am more than happy to fill them in for
      you. :)

      All will be known soon. I am just waiting for the FedEx Guy to arrive and
      drop off the shipment. Once we have it in hand, announcements will be coming.
      But if you really can't wait...

      $166.00 MSRP.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      www.ztrackresale.com
      6142 Northcliff Blvd
      Dublin OH 43016
      (614) 764-1703

    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
        Thanks Rob,

        See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
        rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
        With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
        t make it to your 20 any time soon?

        Loren

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
          Don. I sent you an email with a quote, but you probably didn't read it. to busy.
          MSRP will be under $200.00.

          Norman Rockwell (grpa)
          Norm's Train World
          401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
          Randolph, NE 68771-0635
          PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
          www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
          email: grpa@...

        • Zane H. Healy
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
            Definitely helps. Now I have to decide if I need 1 or 2 RDC's
            (technically I need 2). I assume there won't be any problem running
            them as a pair?

            There won't be any unpowered units will there? One powered and one
            unpowered would be the perfect solution for what I need.

            Zane

            At 6:17 AM -0800 2/1/11, Loren Snyder wrote:
            >Thanks Rob,
            >
            >See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
            >rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
            >With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
            >t make it to your 20 any time soon?
            >
            >Loren

            | healyzh@... | OpenVMS Enthusiast |
            | | Photographer |
            | My flickr Photostream |
            | http://www.flickr.com/photos/33848088@N03/ |
          • Don Fedjur
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
              No.............I just like to know the real deal, read actual number, selling prices.

              So I am realistically guessing that inew RDC's will sell for; $140.00? Maybe as high as; $150.00

              Don

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                I will take one to

                Thanks
                Henri
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                  guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

                  get
                  them now as they won't be around for long.
                  --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, HSeynaeve@... wrote:

                  > I will take one to
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Henri
                  > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                • David Epling
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                    Loren,

                    Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?

                    From: Don Fedjur
                    Date: 1/31/2011 7:57:50 PM
                    To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

                    RDC Prices?

                    Come out come out where ever you are.............

                  • Alan Cox
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                      On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:00:52 -0000
                      "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

                      > guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them.

                      Aww - and I thought Santa was a regular reader 8)
                    • Loren Snyder
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                        Yes Dave,
                        I have your request so noted.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 3, 2011
                          Cool, thanks Loren.

                          Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?