Re: [Z_Scale] February Micro-Trains Releases

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
      No, worse......can't send checks if we don't know prices...........

      Loren

      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
        Hey guys, send me blank checks. I am more than happy to fill them in for
        you. :)

        All will be known soon. I am just waiting for the FedEx Guy to arrive and
        drop off the shipment. Once we have it in hand, announcements will be coming.
        But if you really can't wait...

        $166.00 MSRP.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        www.ztrackresale.com
        6142 Northcliff Blvd
        Dublin OH 43016
        (614) 764-1703

      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
          Thanks Rob,

          See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
          rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
          With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
          t make it to your 20 any time soon?

          Loren

          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
            Don. I sent you an email with a quote, but you probably didn't read it. to busy.
            MSRP will be under $200.00.

            Norman Rockwell (grpa)
            Norm's Train World
            401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
            Randolph, NE 68771-0635
            PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
            www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
            email: grpa@...

          • Zane H. Healy
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
              Definitely helps. Now I have to decide if I need 1 or 2 RDC's
              (technically I need 2). I assume there won't be any problem running
              them as a pair?

              There won't be any unpowered units will there? One powered and one
              unpowered would be the perfect solution for what I need.

              Zane

              At 6:17 AM -0800 2/1/11, Loren Snyder wrote:
              >Thanks Rob,
              >
              >See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
              >rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
              >With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
              >t make it to your 20 any time soon?
              >
              >Loren

              | healyzh@... | OpenVMS Enthusiast |
              | | Photographer |
              | My flickr Photostream |
              | http://www.flickr.com/photos/33848088@N03/ |
            • Don Fedjur
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                No.............I just like to know the real deal, read actual number, selling prices.

                So I am realistically guessing that inew RDC's will sell for; $140.00? Maybe as high as; $150.00

                Don

                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                  I will take one to

                  Thanks
                  Henri
                  Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                    guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

                    get
                    them now as they won't be around for long.
                    --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, HSeynaeve@... wrote:

                    > I will take one to
                    >
                    > Thanks
                    > Henri
                    > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                  • David Epling
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                      Loren,

                      Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?

                      From: Don Fedjur
                      Date: 1/31/2011 7:57:50 PM
                      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

                      RDC Prices?

                      Come out come out where ever you are.............

                    • Alan Cox
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                        On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:00:52 -0000
                        "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

                        > guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them.

                        Aww - and I thought Santa was a regular reader 8)
                      • Loren Snyder
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                          Yes Dave,
                          I have your request so noted.

                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 3, 2011
                            Cool, thanks Loren.

                            Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?