February Micro-Trains Releases

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
      Here it is. Enjoy. Order Desk is open.

      Thanks and HAPPY TRAINING http://www.normstrainworld.com/products/browse/groups/grouping/Z%20Scale/category/Micro%20Trains%20February%202011%20Releases

      Norman Rockwell (grpa)
      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • Don Fedjur
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
        RDC Prices?

        Come out come out where ever you are.............

        Don Fedjur
        7766 Anillo Way
        Carlsbad, CA 92009

        office; 760-942-6140
        fax; 760-942-6180
        mobile; 760-861-5161
        e-mail; donfedjur@...

        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
          Don,
          No word on prices yet as far as I know.
          We're all wondering.
          Loren

          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
            That's like.........the check is in the mail. Honest.............

            Don

            Come out come out where ever you are.............

          • Loren Snyder
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 31, 2011
              No, worse......can't send checks if we don't know prices...........

              Loren

              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                Hey guys, send me blank checks. I am more than happy to fill them in for
                you. :)

                All will be known soon. I am just waiting for the FedEx Guy to arrive and
                drop off the shipment. Once we have it in hand, announcements will be coming.
                But if you really can't wait...

                $166.00 MSRP.

                Rob

                Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
                www.ztrack.com
                www.ztrackcenter.com
                www.ztrackresale.com
                6142 Northcliff Blvd
                Dublin OH 43016
                (614) 764-1703

              • Loren Snyder
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                  Thanks Rob,

                  See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
                  rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
                  With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
                  t make it to your 20 any time soon?

                  Loren

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                    Don. I sent you an email with a quote, but you probably didn't read it. to busy.
                    MSRP will be under $200.00.

                    Norman Rockwell (grpa)
                    Norm's Train World
                    401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
                    Randolph, NE 68771-0635
                    PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
                    www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
                    email: grpa@...

                  • Zane H. Healy
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                      Definitely helps. Now I have to decide if I need 1 or 2 RDC's
                      (technically I need 2). I assume there won't be any problem running
                      them as a pair?

                      There won't be any unpowered units will there? One powered and one
                      unpowered would be the perfect solution for what I need.

                      Zane

                      At 6:17 AM -0800 2/1/11, Loren Snyder wrote:
                      >Thanks Rob,
                      >
                      >See, now that was easy.........this helps us know how big a bank we have to
                      >rob in order to pay for these goodies. :o)
                      >With this newest monster storm bearing down on many, perhaps the mailman won
                      >t make it to your 20 any time soon?
                      >
                      >Loren

                      | healyzh@... | OpenVMS Enthusiast |
                      | | Photographer |
                      | My flickr Photostream |
                      | http://www.flickr.com/photos/33848088@N03/ |
                    • Don Fedjur
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                        No.............I just like to know the real deal, read actual number, selling prices.

                        So I am realistically guessing that inew RDC's will sell for; $140.00? Maybe as high as; $150.00

                        Don

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011
                          I will take one to

                          Thanks
                          Henri
                          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                            guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them. CHeck the AZL web site for a list of dealers and then order from one of them. I would hate to hear someone claim he ordered one and did not get it because her replied to a conversation on this list thinking he placed an order.

                            get
                            them now as they won't be around for long.
                            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, HSeynaeve@... wrote:

                            > I will take one to
                            >
                            > Thanks
                            > Henri
                            > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                          • David Epling
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                              Loren,

                              Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?

                              Come out come out where ever you are.............

                            • Alan Cox
                              Message 14 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                                On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 22:00:52 -0000
                                "Garth" <garth.a.hamilton@...> wrote:

                                > guys and dools saying I want one of each or just one on this list does not get you on or asdure you of one you have to contact a dealer and order them.

                                Aww - and I thought Santa was a regular reader 8)
                              • Loren Snyder
                                Message 15 of 16 , Feb 2, 2011
                                  Yes Dave,
                                  I have your request so noted.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Feb 3, 2011
                                    Cool, thanks Loren.

                                    Did you get my E-mail requesting one of the WP units for the museum?