Schoolhouse promotion reminder

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Hello Folkz,

      I wanted to remind everyone that you have until February 13th to order your copy of The Schoolhouse Kit from Stonebridge Models. The promotional pricing is $8.95 which includes first class shipping. I just ordered two more kits along with SBM Ice Blocks, and if you want another kit or have not ordered yet, time is getting short.

      On that note, I really like to give Karin kudos for working with Z Central Station on this project. Giving her my ideas and concept, Karin took it from there. I also want to thank Stony for his work in this project too.

      In case you have not seen Stony's work, please visit
      <http://www.shapeways.com/shops/stonysmith> to see what he has created.

      Sincerely,
      John Kellett
      www.zcentralstation.com