Re: Is there a jig or gadget that can be used for cutting MT curve track?

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2011
      Ed,
      I built a custom miter to cut the curves. Its a piece of 1/4" plywood with a 90 degree arc of both the 195mm & 220mm track cut out of it. The plywood is mounted to a 3/4" substrate and there is a stop block at each end of the arc. Make sure that you've marked the center of the arc as a pivot point for your saw. Then you can cut a slot for 22.5 degrees (or any other angle) The jig makes it easy to cut the curves and took only about 1/2 hr to build.

      Mark