Japanese Z for sale

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2011
      I have a few Japanese Z-scale items I'm clearing from my collection.
      All items are new, in the box.
      The PRMLOCO items are mixed sets. I bought one of each release, but I don't want the pairs.

      Please contact me directly if you are interested and we can work out the details.
      I can send you photos, if needed.
      Shipping will be by US Postal Service for US address or by Japan Post for all other countries.
      Delivery is usually 5 ~ 7 business days, once I receive your payment.
      PayPal for a quick transaction. Money orders or personal check acceptable, but understand I'll hold shipping until I receive payment from you.

      Tenshodo #81101, D51 Stream-lined locomotive - $100.00 (ran for testing only, twice around a basic loop)

      PRMLOCO #2002 & #2006, WAMU 80000 brown boxcar x 2 and WAMU 380000 blue boxcar x 1 - $18.00 (3 car set)

      PRMLOCO #2003 & #2004, KOKI 104 Container Car with 19D Containers (brown JRF) and KOKI 104 Container Car with 18D Containers (blue JR) - $30.00 (2 car set)

      PRMLOCO #2005 & #2007, 43,000 Liter Tank Car (one black and one blue) - $23.00

      Buy the loco and one set of rolling-stock, I will cover the shipping and insurance.
      Buy all three sets of rolling-stock, I will cover the shipping and insurance.

      Thank you,

      Alex

      techrepjapan @ hotmail.com