Now taking orders- 60' OTTX flat cars!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011
      Ztrack Center is now taking orders for modern 60' OTTX flat cars. Ztrack
      Intermodal announced new modern 60' OTTX flat cars! The car bodies are made
      by Tim Buehring. The car bodies are metal and feature etched stirrups. Each
      car features an intricate laser cut and etched real wood deck from the shops
      of Robert Ray. The cars come fully painted, and lettered. Each car carries
      a unique road number. That is right, no two cars are alike!!! The cars ride
      on American Z Lines roller bearing trucks with blackened metal wheels and
      AutoLatch couplers.

      At this time, our first run is sold out. We are now taking reservations for
      the second run. The Ztrack price is $50.25 each.

      Also, we are excited to announce that we have 195ton flats with turbine
      loads back in stock! We have a limited number of these stand out cars
      available. The car bodies are all metal. The turbine load is resin. The cars are
      articulated and rider of four AZL roller bearing trucks, with blackened metal
      wheels and AutoLatch couplers. The cars are $80.00.

      To reserve your 60' OTTX flat and order your 195 ton heavy duty flat,
      please visit:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/intermodal_3/index.html

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.