Rokuhan Track

  • Rockwell
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 19, 2011
      Due to the lack of interest, we are considering not carrying this line of track. We have had very little request for it. With Micro-Trains having problems supplying, this is a great way to stay with a track that will work.
      We would like to carry this, but the Z Scale community doesn't want it. It's a big investment that we can use elsewhere.

      Thanks and let us know if you have an interest in this product.

      Norman Rockwell
      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635
      Randolph, NE 68771-0635
      PHONE 402-337-0424 / FAX 402-337-0424
      www.normstrainworld.com www.pre-size.com
      email: grpa@...

    • Robert Kluz
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 26, 2013
        Correct AZL is planning on releasing CN Mikados. There are four different road numbers. They are sharp looking locos!

        Rob