Ztrack Center Adds Products

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Ztrack Center is excited to add the all new blue Tenshodo passenger cars to
      our store. Two series of passengers are in stock and ready to ship. The
      first series is $23.25 each. The product number and road numbers are:

      83011 - road number: 180/SATSU-Iwa
      83012 - road number: 193/FUKU-Fuchi
      83013 - road number: 474/HIRO-Seki
      83014 - road number: 2206/NA-Mai
      83015 - road number: 2555/TAKA-Taka

      This 2nd series includes directional controlled red tail lights. They are
      $27.00 each.

      83016 - road number: 125/OKA-Oka
      83017 - road number: 174/NA-Mai
      83018 - road number: 289/YONA-Yona
      83019 - road number: 2089/MORI-Moka
      83020 - road number: 2235/TAKA-Taka

      We also have the brown passenger cars and freight cars in stock with the
      D51 Mikados.

      In addition to the Tenshodo passenger cars, we have now added the full line
      of AZL's F59PHIs. These modern passenger sets are economically prices and
      sure to stand out on your layout. Also check out are updated AZL pages.

      For these products and more, visit Ztrack Center, your source for unique
      and different Z scale products.

      www.ztrackcenter.com

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.