Plastic safe synthetic oil as seen on EBay /Marklin Z

  • gwhackman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2011
      1- Has anyone [who is not selling it] used this product? If so, what were your observations. It is listed as: Best Plastic safe synthetic oil [for marklin z].
      2- If you found a negative for its us. What are you currently using? Looking for input. Thanks. Terry in New Hampshire.
    • mark2playz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2011
        Terry,
        I'm not familiar with the product you mention, but Labelle has a product line of synthetic, model RR friendly lubricants. I asked around at the Z-scale convention and Labelle 108 or 102 were almost unversally recommeneded. I've been using 108 as a lubricants for my Marklin F7s, which had the "hardened oil syndrome" and have so far been happy with the results.

        Mark