Re: [Z_Scale] Track and Ballast laying

  • David Epling
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
      BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: donfedjur@...
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Track and Ballast laying

      UWE,

      Pretty cool. Except that vibrating device looks like something from the
      adult movie store. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Good that it
      can get recycled, uh have more that one use.

      Don

    • Michael Piersdorff
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
        Don, you've lost me...whatever else would one use that tool for, other than smoothing out your ballast...

        Michael

        Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
        TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE