Re: [Z_Scale] Track and Ballast laying

  • donfedjur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
      UWE,

      Pretty cool. Except that vibrating device looks like something from the
      adult movie store. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Good that it
      can get recycled, uh have more that one use.

      Don

    • David Epling
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
        BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!!

        Pretty cool. Except that vibrating device looks like something from the
        adult movie store. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Good that it
        can get recycled, uh have more that one use.

        Don

      • Michael Piersdorff
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 2, 2011
          Don, you've lost me...whatever else would one use that tool for, other than smoothing out your ballast...

          Michael

          Send any screenshot to your friends in seconds...
          TRY IM TOOLPACK at http://www.imtoolpack.com/default.aspx?rc=if2 for FREE