  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 1999
      Hi Gang,

      I just wandered over to rec.models.railroad of the NG universe. There were
      several postings regarding Z scale and several were in answer to questions
      from someone looking for information regarding Z sources. To my surprise,
      not one of the answers refered to this list.

      Fellow members, please remember this list when communicating with the
      outside world! Refer to us when answering questions from fellow modelers.

      This list is the only exclusively Z scale list that offers an archive
      function so that new and old memebers can search for info. As time goes by,
      our archives should become a very rich source of information. That is why I
      encourage you to contribute your ideas, suggestions and comments.

      BTW Z-World.com does not offer a link to this list although I have contacted
      the webmaster on three occasions to request a reference to us. Is there
      some shame associated with Z_scale@onelist.com? If not, spread the
      word...add the following link to your email tag and to your NG posts:

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Z_Scale

      Best wishes for the Holidays,
      Jeffrey MacHan