Re: Z Central Station problems??

  • soccrdad
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 17, 2010
      Good Morning Everyone,

      For the last week, it has been very interesting to find out why ZCS is having some issues. And, believe me Stony and I have been working behind the scenes along with our Site5 hosting services.

      And just to assure you, we are not using one of those monthly $29.95 hosting plans. ZCS has been on it's very own virtual server plan from the beginning.

      We know ZCS is graphics intensive. We do hope you enjoy the 6 hour rotating banner displaying some of the finer Z scale modeling. We also know that we have found many direct links from other sites, including a Portuegese Z scale site. We also know that ZCS unique hit traffic has increased 50% since October.

      So, we are looking into everything from bandwith thieves and hackers to our coding to make sure we can streamline the operations of ZCS.

      Again, thank you for your patience.

      John Kellett