Sound of Music: new way to animate a railway station

  • LoadToad
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
      I thought you may enjoy this video. It was filmed in Antwerp, Belgium at the Central Railway Station where on a Monday morning, with no warning to the passengers passing through the station, a recording of Julie Andrews came over the public address system as the bemused passengers watch in amazement. It took 200 dancers and 4 weeks of preparation.

      http://www.youtube.com/w...on_72265&feature=iv

      I found this on the Markin-users.net form

      Enjoy,

      Robert
    • Garth
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2010
        The link on YouTube to the flash mob at Antwerp Station is here
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQLCZOG202k

        cheerz Garth