Metal Foundry to Return! 1011 RevA

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Hello Fellow Zeds,

      One of our favorite products will be released
      again with added features and improvements,
      the 1011 Z scale Metal Foundry. Due in
      late January 2011.

      Here is a picture of what the old one looks like:
      http://www.micronart.com/Z1011_Metal_Foundry.html

      All the accessory items seen in that picture have been
      revised as well as some surprising new accessories
      added to this kit.

      It will be available after prototype iterations have
      been tested and evaluated for ease and fun of building.

      Send an email to reserve one in advance. I have
      created an email "Metal Foundry Reserve" folder.
      If your shipping address is in the USA, I will extend
      the "Free Shipping" for this kit to all Metal Foundry Reserve
      requests until Feb. 28, 2011

      Reminder: Our regular "Free USA Shipping" for all
      Micron Art products will end Dec. 31, 2010.

      Thank you for your attention,

      Reynard Wellman
      http://www.micronart.com