Re: Re : [Z_Scale] Bridge clearance height

  • RMC Scott
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 5, 2010
      I would even go as far as allowng enough room for catenary (even if you do not intend to use It) 42.5mm (1.675 inches) between the top of the lower rail and the under side of the bridge . You can make this appear lower by lengthening the bridge slightly. . the extra height also makes for easier track cleaning and for picking up any derailments. Try to keep your grade to under 3 % if you are going to run long trains.

      Ralph