Re: GATS report, VEC at Puyallup, WA

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 1999
      Hello Jan,

      I appreciate the feedback on my report.

      Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you. We were on a shopping trip
      to the US even though our dollar is more of a dollarette than real money!

      I will scan a couple of photos of the KB (Koffer Bahn) and post them along
      with a photo of the PNR-7th Division meet including the Val Ease Central (in
      keeping with the subject matter of this list).

      I plan to share my secrets of the trade with the Z scale community. Stay
      tuned for developments.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Val Ease Central RR (copyright 1993-1999)