Z for sale

  • Murray E. Milligan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2010
      Z Scale for Sale

      The following Z scale model railroad items for sale.
      There is nothing wrong with any of the items. Everything in their
      original packages.

      1 MT CP Rail GP-35 #981 01 030 $140.00
      2 MTSOO GP-35 #981 01 070 & 981 01 072 $280.00 for the pair

      4 MT rolling stock
      MT 503 00 031 Missouri Pacific 40'
      MT 511 00 031 SOO Line 50' boxcar
      MT 503 00 041 & 503 00 042 Rock Route 40 boxcars
      US $80.00 for all the freight cars

      2 MRC Rail Power modified power packs brand new, rarely used. In their
      boxes. US $80.00

      3 Marklin Z scale structures farm house, factory, feed mill
      All 3 for US $20.00

      I also have, included as a free bonus for buying is:

      1 MT #799 90 902 lazer cut tool shed AND a complete MT track starter
      set, power
      leads and re-railer ramp.

      Total selling price is US $550.00 plus postage. I accept an
      International bank draft or PayPal only.

      I can send you photos of the goods and answer other questions.
      Contact me offline at:

      railfan at telus dot net

      Murray
      Medicine Hat, AB