A Rock Island deopt predicament

  • Dawes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      Mmmmm,having a spot of bother,trying to get bit and bobbs together for my new Rock Island layout but cant find a simple depot/station kit
      I fancy the Z track Santa Fe one but did the RI run through or have any.
      The Micro-trains one is too big,oooo its doing my head in HELP
      Dave
      Reading
      UK
    • Loren Snyder