MoMiniatur's New Green Combine Now Available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      We now have in stock MoMiniatur's all new green CLAAS combine! The combine
      is intricate detailed with super fine details. It comes in an acrylic
      display box. This is a limited edition run with only 300 produced. The first run
      of silver CLAAS combine was a sell out. Ztrack Center has these in stock and
      ready to ship.

      Order online at:
      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/

      Rob Kluz