RE: [Z_Scale] Thinking about DCC

  • ahellary
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      dave

      I have been running dcc ever since I started in z which was 1998 I have a
      digitrax chief with loads of addons such as extra throttles computer control
      using railroad and co gold block detection point control transponding even
      have my traverser dcc'd

      Tony the batty worm keeper from the uk

      _____

      From: Dawes
      Date: 11/30/2010 8:43:01 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com <mailto:z_scale%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Thinking about DCC

      I have used DCC here in the UK since 2001 on many layouts but only use DC on
      my Z
      Do any of you use DCC in Z and how do you get on with it as i am thinking of
      changing over
      For ref my DCC unit is a 5amp super chief
      Dave