Re: [Z_Scale] AZL

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 30, 2010
      Rob,
      A very interesting article in Z Track. A little history of sorts.

      It was about 1996 when I actually met John LaMere and Don Bouchard at
      Medford's Railroad Park. They were there one run day and one of them opened
      a box and showed me a rough frame and one wheel set on the proposed
      Challenger contrary to what the article says about no progress being made on
      the Challenger. I got real excited as to the prospect of something like
      that in Z, but then never heard anything more about the project except that
      Rogue eventually closed down.

      Now that I'm 'into it' pretty heavily I have great interest in what road
      names Hans will come out with after the initial SP and BN release.

      I'm hoping AZL will do the CORP livery since they use GP38s right here in
      Medford.

      Hans, if you are reading this, can you shed some light as to whether CORP
      will be released? It would sure save me having to strip some and start over

      Wishful thinking,