Re: [Z_Scale] Thanksgiving

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2010
      Hi Don,

      Well, it has become a tradition. I offer free shipping (for USA addresses
      only) from tonight, midnight CST to Dec 31 midnight. That's it. I must honor this
      commitment to our US dealers as well during this period (but not a Paypal transaction).

      Shipping fees are refunded for all US individual customers via Paypal. That way
      I don't have to change the rates every year. Just refund the shipping.

      Here's where we are: http://www.micronart.com

      This is a one time announcement. Thanks to all.

      Reynard