FS: Micron Art Kits

  • Conrad S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2010
      Hello,

      If anyone is interested in buying the following Micron Art kits, then please contact me offline. I am switching from Z scale to Nn3 (and would be willing to swap for N scale equivalents). The kits are all new and come with instructions. Shipping is $5. Prices as shown or Best Offer:

      MICRON ART:
      1015 Capitol City Passenger Depot $125
      1091 B&O Depot Oakland MD $110
      1001 50,000 Gallon Water Tank $35
      1003 Rocky Mt Coaling Tower $45
      1083 Medium (154' span) Pratt Truss Bridge $95
      ZTABU01 Art Deco Abutment set for Pratt Truss $18

      Conrad