  • kelley wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      I wrote him a few weeks ago, when I saw the offer pop up on the CB@Q groupthat  I am in. I suggested he make his decals and especially the ghost signs in Z and suggested he contact the Z group. It is nice that he is giving a discount to the folks in the Z yahoo group. Hopefully enough interest in his decals in Z from our side will motivate him to make them in our scale.

      Kelley Wright

    • ronaldjhurley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        I wrote to him and ordered a set of decals. He indicated that he printed them in 3 different sizes. I will report back when I receive them.
        ron