Re: [Z_Scale] M9000

  • Lindley Ruddick
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      Graham,
      Nice pictures. Thank you.
      Try sending the video to elruddick (at) cox (dot) net
      YAHOO! does "funny" thing with email address to "prevent" hijacking, etc. Actually it just is for frustration, I think.
      More pictures of the installation and description of the conversion would be appreciated. Method of mounting, etc.
      I assume it is an "inside joke" using M9000 rather than M10000 since you modified a model of a model. LOL!
      Lindley