Re: [Z_Scale] Trainfest

  • thomas cipelle
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 11, 2010
      hi kevin  were comming from michigan we ther last yr fact  you took picture me carrying T gauge  board    no room display for us but still was thinking bring my double helix  z scale board  thomas

      This Weekend is

      Trainfest
      America Largest Operating Model Railroad Show
      http://trainfest.com/

      in Milwaukee WI
      Sat Nov 13 and Sun Nov 14

      Layour, Vendors, and Manufactures

      Kid get in Free with coupon (on website http://trainfest.com/ )

      There will be alot of Z Scale there including
      the Metro Milwaukee Z Scale