Silver streak...

  • flyerbait
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
      For those of you who haven't seen "the silver streak" in a few years, (1976 release) and have the bandwidth, check out the peer to peer network program emule (no spyware). you will find a LOT of train vids, pdf's etc on it. (remember to have a good firewall and antivirus intalled when using peer to peer networks. the DvD rip is about 1.46gig in size.

      Does anyone remember the other movie that came out (set in europe) where everyone catches the plague (including some dudes dog) and they run it off into the mountains off a rusty bridge?

      Leigh.
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2010
        Richard Harris I believe in the Cassandra Crossing

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2010
          This movie was on tv not too long ago.
          Burt lancaster was the general and I think it was the Cassandra crossing also starring Sophia Loren and I think Michael Caine as well
          Ray

          Sent from my iPhone