Ztrack Resale November Items

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2010
      Attention Marklin USA fans!!! A new collection has arrived and contains 58
      Marklin North American sets, locomotives and cars! It is quite the
      collection. There are a number or rare and collectible items mixed in.

      As with past releases, we have made the items available on a first come
      basis through an Excel sheet listing. Download the new collection by clicking
      on the following link:

      www.ztrackresale.com/peek/Ztrackresale_110510.xls

      Also, we are now up to 484 available items in our store!!! This is
      amazing!!! Plus more are coming in and ready to be cataloged. Want to check out the
      full list of available items? Click on the following link to download the
      full list:

      www.ztrackresale.com/peek/ztrackresale_available.xls

      Many of these items are available on our Ztrack Resale webpage at:

      www.ztrackresale.com

      Also, we are at 999 items and counting!!! In the next few days, we will be
      adding our 1000th resale item into our catalog!!!

      Don't miss out on these great deals. Order today either online or by
      emailing us at ztrack@...

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com