Hello . 4--1

  • FT. Dewey
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      hi,
      friend , welcome to www.zol-inshop3.info !
           in order to meet the G20 summit which held in  the  Seoul on Nov 11 to Nov 12 , our company make many promotions activities .and all products  has 10% discount .
           We are the  electronic products wholesale  company in China. We can supply products with competitive price and good quality. we mainly sell  digital camera, mp3,motocycle,tv, laptop,handset ,phone ,games,ect
           wish you a happy shopping t--

    • Thomas Scheuzger

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
          "Poor FT. Dewey's been hijacked..."