Re: WP Decals

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2010
      David,
      I would have taken that bet too. Checking all the images I have with me, I can't find any case other than some CZ marking that WP ever used a black (or white) frame. Learn something new....
      Since the prototype is in your backyard, what are the physical dimensions of the characters you're looking for? Maybe there are stock decals that would fit. After seeing the exact color you're modeling, I don't think it will be reproducable on an ink jet.

      Mark