Re: [Z_Scale] Re: [Japanese-Z-Scale] Rokuhan Flexible Roadbed Track

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hello Garth,
      The flexible roadbed track (FRT) from Rokuhan is the most
      astonishing development for small scale model railroading
      I have ever seen. For years I've worked with N and Z scale
      track and have found the previous track performance for those scales
      mediocre at best (except for Kato being the first to make a sensible
      roadbed imbedded solenoid for N scale).

      This on the heels of Rokuhan's Z scale imbedded actuation turnouts!

      This is the kind of engineering which has been so sorely needed
      to make our smaller scales more widely acceptable and should
      consequentially make us think of Z and Nn3 as more than just
      a cute oval on a coffee table.

      Operations, mainline route switching, yard freight routing, galore!

      Thanks, Garth, for keeping us up-to-date on these developments.

      Reynard