Re: Rokuhan track

  • ronaldjhurley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2010
      Thanks Garth. Many good points. I'm certainly not a rivet counter. My point only would be that many of us have started already with Microtrains track and it would be hard to blend in the new Rokuhan track without it looking kinda funny. It does appear that the Rokuhan choice is a good one for those starting from scratch. By the way, thanks for all the great contributions to Z. You are an inspiration!
      ron