Re: DECALS

  • mark2playz
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 21, 2010
      Malcolm:
      Its good to read that you've represented the Z community with Microscale but let's face it: The issue is how many people would buy Z decal sheets?
      The market size issue is an interesting one with respect to Microscale. I expect them to make a profit on decals...afterall, its not a hobby. But when you look at the number of "two boxcars and an S-1" shortlines they've done in the past, one would think there would be as much as much profit for major roads in Z, as there is for Calfornia Central Traction in HO.
      Perhaps for Z the decal sheets could be more generalized such as UP and its predecessors, the same for BNSF and NS. When I look at the size of the HO sheets, it seems that one could put load markings for every Z car ever made plus UP, SP, WP and C&NW all on one sheet.

      Mark