Re: [Z_Scale] RE: MAKING EACH OF US ACCOUNTABLE TO THE GROUP

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Malcolm,
      I certainly can understand your ill feelings towards this individual. Kind
      of like hoping he cinches his belt too tight and something rots off?

      Several bad boy names have been posted of late so I guess there are several
      less than scrupulous individuals prowling the halls of Z.

      What surprises me, (a different subject) is how late my original post was
      shown. I wrote my comments over two weeks ago I believe and you are just
      now reading it?

      Maybe yahoo cinches their belt too tight too.........

      You do have a right and responsibility to pursue the person who is not
      being responsible so I hope you get some satisfaction from your efforts.

      And you're right, by him not paying and you not buying my SBM products, I
      can't retire in the fashion I'd like too. Looks like a few more cans of
      beans for me.

      Good luck on your litigation,

      Loren