Ztrack Resale October New Listings

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      Okay, it has been absolutely crazy here in the Ztrack offices. We are
      working away at cataloging and inventorying new collections that are coming in
      almost daily. At this time, our current website cannot keep up with the influx
      of new products. We are working on a new site that will be better suited to
      handle the collections and items that are coming in.

      As we have done prior, we are pushing out first notice of new items in form
      of an Excel file. These are not listed on the site at this time. We are
      taking orders for these items. There are 148 items on the list! Yes, 148 new
      items! These include AZL, FR, Marklin, Micro-Trains, 3rWorks and many others!
      The direct link to the PDF file is:

      http://www.ztrackresale.com/peek/Ztrack_resale_100310.xls

      By selecting the link, the file should automatically download to your
      computer. If you have any problems with the file, email us at ztrack@.... We
      will email it to you or send you a PDF version.

      We encourage order to come in via email at this time. Orders and
      reservations are being accepted on a first come basis.

      Also be sure to check out all of the other items we have listed on the
      site:

      http://www.ztrackresale.com/

      Look for even more new items to be posted very soon.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com