Re: [Z_Scale] RE: STATUS OF ROBERT DRESSEL?

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 24 8:00 AM
      > Don, what upsets me its the person who took my money and never deliver
      > anything is still being photograph in shows in the west. I wanted to > keep it
      > to myself, but sometimes you have to let the air out.
      >
      > John

      I can understand that it's really upsetting. I've the same issue whith Borg who has been owing me $300 worth of stuff for 5 years and who appears to be still wandering in some Z scale forums...
      Dom
    • william.fisher602@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2010
        I Only had this happend to me once after that I would not order from him any more Bill

        GOD BLESS you & keep you