Re: [Z_Scale] Rip-offs

  • Alan Cox
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 23, 2010
      On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:13:43 -0400
      "John Mui" <jmui@...> wrote:

      > Don, what upsets me its the person who took my money and never deliver
      > anything is still being photograph in shows in the west. I wanted to keep it
      > to myself, but sometimes you have to let the air out.

      Or walk up to him at a show shake his hand and ask very loudly for your
      money back, possibly with a writ to serve if he says no...

      'Talk softly and carry a big stick' as they say ;)

      Alan
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 24, 2010
        > Don, what upsets me its the person who took my money and never deliver
        > anything is still being photograph in shows in the west. I wanted to > keep it
        > to myself, but sometimes you have to let the air out.
        >
        > John

        I can understand that it's really upsetting. I've the same issue whith Borg who has been owing me $300 worth of stuff for 5 years and who appears to be still wandering in some Z scale forums...
        Dom
      • william.fisher602@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 3, 2010
          I Only had this happend to me once after that I would not order from him any more Bill

          GOD BLESS you & keep you