Re: [Z_Scale] Z Activity in Phoenix,AZ. Area

  • Don Fedjur
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Ed,

      That's an easy decision that can only be made...............one way.

      Z-Bend modular. You have to think for the future too. He'll get the Z-Bug and make the trek to rondezvous with ZO-Cal. Don't you want him to hook up with you too? And..........how is Z going to rightly spread through the west if we don't keep buioildin the modules membership.

      And as always, I am happy, somewhat, to build modules for those who don't know how to get started.

      Don Fedjur
      Carlsbad, CA 92009