Re: Rokuhan Track video

  • de Champeaux
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 30, 2010
      (Quite oddly, for me the video stops at 3'10" even if the downloading band shows it's fully downloaded) Interresting video but I'm sorry, in my opinion these locomotives are tested far too fast and they don't allow me to make up my mind about these turnouts' electrical continuity. As a compairing this is the video I made using a MTL Geep, a MTL turnout and a power pack allowing really low speed (from Passmann in my case). I guess it's only a recall as I'm sure to have already shown it here.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22OXK1rGuuQ

      Dom