Re: GETTING STARTED IN Z GUAGE

  • James
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 28, 2010
      I didn't either.

      I bought a locomotive on eBay, basic track set from one dealer, expansion track set from another dealer, DCC controller on eBay, plywood from a local hardware store, and bench from Woodland Scenics.

      The only actual train set I ever owned I sold off in pieces. I didn't use it for very long. Well, except for the locomotive and rolling stock.