Re: [Z_Scale] Micro-Trains Pre-Orders

  • Robert Toole
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2010
      Don,

      It was 114 yesterday here in Hemet.  I thought it was supposed to be COOLER by
      the sea ? ? ? ?

      Hey, thoday is a cool spell as it's only 98 right now...

      Robert

      ________________________________
      From: Don Fedjur
      Date: 9/28/2010 12:26:08 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      Whatch doin up this late Old Man?

      Don

      From: Don Fedjur
      Date: 9/28/2010 12:21:37 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

      What pre-order is ending?

      You should already have me down for the passenger cars and the MKT box cars.

      You can ding me for 2 sets; (total) [MT994 00 026] Union Pacific

      Are they at MTL stopping monthly pre-orders?

      Don Fedjur
      7766 Anillo Way
      Carlsbad, CA 92009

      office; 760-942-6140