Re: High asking Bid Prices: [z_scale] Need Track???

  • flayrah@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2001
      I purchased a group of track from e-bay a month or so ago, described
      as "unused". It arrived corroded, even rusty in some areas and in
      need of lots of work before it's usable. It might be "unused", but
      it also looks like it's been stored in someones garage for a few
      years. I would have been better off buying from a dealer - I didn't
      get a "good deal" if I can't use what I bought.

      Scott

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/